Thursday, August 4, 2016

Playing with B and INDIANA JONES!

If there's one thing I hold dear to my heart and know is forever true its this: playing with Burrito chimpanzee will never be boring or old or a "oh well I guess I have to." 

As the years go by at CSNW Burrito continues to be the goofball, the dood, the most handsome and lovable chimp I've ever known. I still "aww" to myself when Bub comes over for a kiss or turns around and lets me give him some knuckle rubs. And I still experience genuine shock when we play for many minutes and Jamie hasn't come to break it up yet. 

Here's the link to the CSNW blog with the video of us playing!
Burrito and Becca play!

Lars and I are up early this morning headed to our favorite place again: 


This time- for a real vacation! ha. 

It's birthday month so my art is up at Tin Umbrella Coffee! 

Originally, a year ago when I decided to do an art show, I was going to paint all of the Cle Elum 7 and make accompanying wreaths for each chimp. 
and then I got busy. 

So, once the end of July rolled around and Jamie Chimpanzee's painting looked like a sad old man, I decided to go a different way. I take tons of photos for Pasados, and I wanted some to hang in my house, so I decided to print some big ones, frame them and use them as the art show. Its a mix of CSNW and Pasados friends, and there is 1 actual painting up and 1 actual wreath! 

Also, I hung all the art without a level or a tape measure so BOOM. 
probably why they are crooked but WHATEVER. 

Anyway, I'm happy they are up and people get to see my friends I play with everyday. 

The end of July brought me, FINALLY, some good photos of Indiana! 



Indiana, or Indiana Jones as I call him, is actually one of the sweetest baby goats I've ever met. He is very lovey with humans and always very curious of what I'm doing. He likes to wait outside the door when I'm cleaning to observe or wait for a head scratching. Normally when I bring my camera in, he's right at my feet trying to figure out what I'm doing. On Sunday he was relaxing on this rock and didn't get up, so naturally I snapped a million photos of him. 

I also got to spends some time with this handsome dude, Banjo.



(who needs a home, if you are looking!) He's super friendly and loves cuddles! 

Off to the sunshine! 






No comments:

Post a Comment